GRAPEFRUIT PURE ESSENTIAL OIL - 10ML
FREE In-Store Pickup
The Grapefruit is an accidental hybrid believed by botanists to be a happy mistake originating from the combination of the Pomelo and the Sweet Orange.
Grapefruit Essential Oil is relatively new compared to other Essential Oils but has been quickly adopted as a healing powerhouse in both the medicinal and cosmetic world.
Characteristics:Sweet Citrus Scent
Country Of Origin: South Africa
Nett Volume: 10ml
Uses and Benefits:
Aromatically: Diffused throughout your home using an oil diffuser or inhaled directly from the bottle. Try this method by inhaling grapefruit vapours to help the body let go of bloating and retained water, headaches, stress and depression.
Topically: When using grapefruit oil on your skin, it should be diluted with equal parts of carrier oil, like coconut or jojoba oil. Combine the two and then rub them onto any area in need, including sore muscles, acne-prone skin or your abdomen to improve digestion.
1. Reduce Cravings: Inhale directly from the bottle, diffuse 5 drops in your office or home, or massage 2-3 drops into your chest and wrists.
2. Ease Hangover: Diffuse 5 drops of grapefruit essential oil or apply 1–2 drops to your temples and neck.
3. Eliminate Odours: To get rid of unpleasant odours,diffuse 5 drops of grapefruit oil.
4.Boost Circulation: Add 2–3 drops to a nightly bath, place some on your shirt collar or dap 1-2 drops onto your wrists.
Grapefruit Essential Oil works well with other oils especially Basil, Orange or Lemon Essential Oil.
Plantsense Essential Oils are FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
The oils should be stored in an area that is NOT ACCESSIBLE TO CHILDREN.
Pregnant and nursing women are advised not to use Essential Oils without the medical advice of a physician.
Prior to using Essential Oils , a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a drop size amount to a small area of skin that is not sensitive.
Do not use near the eyes, nose, ears, mouth or on any other sensitive areas of skin.
• This guide and the contents or this website is not meant as a substitute for medical advice.
• If you have easily irritated skin, try using essential oils with a carrier oil first.
• Citrus oils can increase sun sensitivity; avoid direct exposure to the sun after applying on skin.
• Keep essential oils stored away from sunlight and moisture.
• Essential oils are extremely concentrated so avoid plastic containers for storing essential oils.
• Use glass or ceramic bottles to use, mix or store.
• Essential Oils can stain clothing, fabric and furniture.
Those seeking medical care to manage moods, behaviours, or disorders should treat essential oils as a complementary remedy rather than a replacement for any medicinal treatments or prescriptions.
Potential side effects include redness, rash, hives, burning, bleeding disorders, decreased speed of healing, low blood pressure, dizziness, headache, nausea, convulsions and rapid heartbeat.
To prevent any side effects, consult with a medical professional prior to use.
In the event of an allergic reaction, discontinue use and see a doctor, pharmacist, or allergist immediately.
Individuals with health disorders, skin ailments, on prescription drugs, undergoing surgery, or who are at risk of experiencing strokes, heart attacks, or atherosclerosis are also advised to seek medical consultation prior to any use.
It is imperative to consult a medical practitioner before using any oil for specific medical purposes.